Gulet Altair is a very nice 6 cabin gullet, a very special specimen since it is the only gullet that was completely built in Croatia and for Croatian cruising specially. It has many of the typical gullet trademarks but it is also a unique combination of Croatian design.
- Yacht category: gullet
- Base: Split
- Year of production: 2008
- Cabins: 6 (2 double, 2 twin)
- Guests capacity: 12
- Crew: 4
- Length over all: 24.50 m
- Beam: 7.5 m
- Draft: 2.20 m
- Engine: 2xJohn Deere 235 KS
- Generators: 1 x 12kW Yanmar and 1 x 32kW Sole Diesel
- Fuel tank: 7.500 l
- Water tank: 17.000 l
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Superstructure: steel
- Cabin deck floor: wood
- Saloon deck floor: teak
- Sun deck floor: teak
|4 Double Cabin||cabin with double bed (200*240 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin Cabin||cabin with double bed (200*90 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap and shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- The salon is fully equipped with lounge and seating areas with TV, DVD,USB.
- The bright corridors lead to the 6 cabins, of which 4 are double bed and 2 are twin bed cabins.
- The kitchen area is open plan so you can enjoy an appetizer while watching the diner getting prepared.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
- Separate crew quarters
- The Forward Deck also has a tastefully curve designed comfortable bench combined with a cocktail table.
- The design of the deck is the typical and well tested layout, with a sun-bathing area in the front, and a dining area in the back, as well as a cushioned sofa together with wind break and sun tent.
- Tender boat
- Paddle board
- snorkelling equipment
- water ski
- Donut ride/Ringo ride
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
Crew: The crew is led by Captain Dare, an excellent and well experienced captain who takes pride in running an effective ship. Being very positive and outgoing, he enjoys making his guests happy. Like most of the best Captains in the area, he knows central Adriatic like the palm of his hand so best beaches and most attractive ports are ensured. The crew will be at your service, making sure you get everything you need for a stress-free cruising vacation.