LOVE STORY is a new luxury sailing yacht, currently still under the custom build process, but will sail and welcome its first guests in the summer of 2021. The third in line of boats owned by the Trgo family out of Sumpetar, Jesenice they are proud and excited to present this future 6 cabin sailing beauty. With two of these cabins being spacious master cabins over 25 m2 in size, and two triple and two double cabins, Love Story will be able to accommodate 12(+2) pax. Within 43.25 m length over all, Love Story combines modern and luxury interior with a spacious and functional exterior where everyone can find their own place to relax and enjoy the peace and beauty of the Adriatic in its fullness. With a lot of cushioned areas on every corner, everyone can find a favorite spot to enjoy their first morning coffee or cocktail in the sunset. Beautiful dining area on the flybridge will provide you with a unique gastronomy experience while enjoying stunning views.
With a handpicked crew from an experienced captain, service on board Love Story is definitely at another level of luxury. Guests will enjoy spacious cabins, 110 m2 sun deck floor, a variety of water toys and delicious gourmet food. Modern and warm interior combines light wood and bright colors, with beautiful gold and silver details and warm lighting, for an inviting atmosphere. Elegant saloon with bar, lounge and dining area provide perfect getaway in times of rough weather or too much sun. Six deluxe cabins, permeated with beige and golden color shades, wood wall panels and beautiful textured carpet, offer relaxing and comfortable accommodation, while 7 crew members will make sure that all your needs are fulfilled.
We invite you to come and experience what falling in love at first sight means with this sailing beauty.
- Yacht category: luxury sailing yacht
- Base: Split
- Year of production: 2021
- Cabins: 6 (2 Master, 2 Triple, 2 Double)
- Guests capacity: 12+2
- Crew: 7
- Length over all: 43,25 m
- Beam: 8.60 m
- Draft: 3.20 m
- Engine: 2 x Cummins Mercruiser 450 HP
- Generators: 2 x IVECO 65 Kw, 1 Yanmar 36 kW
- Fuel tank: 14.000 l
- Water tank: 27.000 l
- Max speed: 9 – 12 knots
- Superstructure: Steel
- Cabin deck floor: 122 m2, teak or carpet
- Saloon deck floor: 60 m2, teak or carpet
- Sun deck floor: 110 m2, teak or carpet
- Mast/sail: 250 m2
Guest cabins configuration:
| Stern Master
| Cabin 26 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower
box and home toilet.
|Master Cabin||Cabin 28 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Triple Cabins||
Cabin 17 m2, with double bed + one single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
|2 Double Cabins||
Cabin 17 m2, with two twin beds convertible into double bed Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet).
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with TV, DVD, USB.
- The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate galley and crew mess
- The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
- Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
- Dinning area
- Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
- Tender boat: 6m, 150 HP
- Jet ski
- Paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
- water ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
PRICE LIST 2021
MSY Love Story, 6 guest cabins, 12 guests, 44 m
- Prices are in euro per week.
|19.06. – 21.08.||
21.08. –09 .10.
13% Croatian VAT is Included in the charter rates.
Charter Price Includes: Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests, 8 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian 13% of VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, Wi-Fi.
Leisure equipment: 1x jet ski, canoe, water ski, snorkelling equipment, 2 x SUP, wake board, fishing equipment, Wi-Fi.
2) Food options (per person per week):
Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 400 EUR
Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 650 EUR
3) Drinks options (per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All-inclusive alcoholic domestic package (Croatian beer, quality Croatian wines – not premium, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 300 EUR
- All-inclusive alcoholic package (beer, quality and premium Croatian wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic and foreigner alcoholic drinks): 500 EUR
- Non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR
4) The price does not include: port and marina fees, national park entrances, transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, Wave Runner: 100 €/h, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, Crew gratuity of 10% of the charter fee is customary.
5) APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 6.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski (100 €/h), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
* To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.