PRICE LIST 2021
MSY Dalmatino, 6 guest’s cabins, 12 guests, 45.53 m
- Prices are in euro per week.
|22.05. – 19.06
21.08. – 18.09.
19.06 – 21.08.
13% Croatian VAT is Included in the charter rates.
Charter Price Includes: Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests, 8 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian 13% of VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, Wi-Fi.
Leisure equipment: 2 x jet ski, canoe, water ski, snorkelling equipment, 2 x SUP, wake board, seabob, fishing equipment, Wi-Fi.
2) Food options (per person per week):
Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 400 EUR
Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 650 EUR
3) Drinks options (per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All-inclusive alcoholic domestic package (Croatian beer, quality Croatian wines – not premium, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 300 EUR
- All-inclusive alcoholic package (beer, quality and premium Croatian wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic and foreigner alcoholic drinks): 500 EUR
- Non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR
4) The price does not include: port and marina fees, national park entrances, transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, Wave Runner: 100 €/h, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, Crew gratuity of 10% of the charter fee is customary.
5) APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 6.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski (100 €/h),seabob (20€/h), water ski (60€/h),wake board (60€/h), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
* To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.