- Yacht category: gullet
- Base: Split
- Year of production: 2008/refit 2016
- Cabins: 6 (2 double, 2 triple, 2 twin)
- Guests capacity: 12
- Crew: 4
- Length over all: 27 m
- Beam: 7.5 m
- Draft: 2.6 m
- Engine: IVECO AIFO 450 HP
- Generators: Lombardini 27 KW & Northern light 18 KW
- Fuel tank: 9.000 l
- Water tank: 9.000 l
- Max speed: 10 knots
- Superstructure: steel
- Cabin deck floor: Iroco (African teak)
- Saloon deck floor: Iroco (African teak)
- Sun deck floor: Iroco (African teak)
|2 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed (130*205 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin Cabins||cabin with double bed (2 X 85*205 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
2 Triple Cabins
|cabin with double bed (150*205 cm) and bunk bed (95*200 cm). Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, laptop for guests, Wi-Fi 1GB per day
- Board games & cards
- Separate crew quarters
- The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area.
- The wooden floors, stylish mahogany furniture and discrete decorations create a warm and welcoming sensation
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, ice maker and espresso machine
- The aft deck has a hard top as a perfect shade option, cushioned platform and wonderful al-fresco dining seating 12
- The front deck has sun mattresses and is an exciting place to be when the yacht is under sail.
- Tender boat: 4 m with 70 HP
- 2x Paddle board
- snorkelling equipment
- water ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- amateur fishing equipment
- WiFi 1GB per day
- board games, cards
Price list 2021
Gulet Morning Star, 6 guest’s cabins, 12+2 guests, 27 m
The above prices include:
Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, kayak, two SUPS, (water ski, wake board: 60 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, Wi Fi, board games.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
– Port, anchorages and marina fee
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1,000 Euros).
Half board (breakfast + lunch): 390 Eur per person per week
Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 600 Eur per person per week
Extra meal (dinner – three courses) is optional 35 Eur per meal per person
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children 0-2 years free of charge, Children 2-12 years 50% discount.
Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumation.
All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Eur per person includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 100 Eur per person per week.
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 700 Euros per week.
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route 1.000 Eur.
Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour. This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
Transfer from/to the airport/hotel: on request
Guided tours: on request
Entry tickets for National park