Rara Avis is a brand new, 33 meters long, custom-made luxury sailing yacht to fulfil all your expectations and hopes for a relaxing on-board vacation. With its high quality steel hull and handmade teak deck, Rara Avis is truly a crown of the 70 years long family shipping tradition. Interior design is temporary and stylish, set out to provide a relaxing and comfortable accommodation. Enjoy the fully equipped lounge area as it gives almost a home feeling. The highlight of Rara Avis are the external amenities, the sundeck with a large cushioned area, a Jacuzzi and outside shower, as well as the shaded rear deck set up for al fresco dining. Indulge your senses with exceptional gastronomy on board. Rara Avis has a Latin name, when translated stands for “A rare bird”. She will definitely justify her name as she’s getting ready to leave the “nest” for the first time.
- Yacht category: motor sailing yacht
- Base: Split
- Year of production: 2018
- Cabins: 6 (1 Master, 1 VIP, 4 double)
- Guests capacity: 12
- Crew: 6
- Length overall: 33 m
- Beam: 8.40 m
- Draft: 3 m
- Engine: 2 x 400 HP CUMMINS
- Generators: 2 X Yanmar 35 KW
- Fuel tank: 6.000 l
- Water tank: 35.000 l
- Max speed: 10 knots
- Superstructure: steel
- Cabin deck floor: wooden laminate
- Saloon deck floor: wooden laminate
- Sun deck floor: teak
|1 Master Cabin||cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|1 Vip Cabin||cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed (190*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Twin Cabins||cabin with twin bed (2 x 95*200 cm) convertible to Double bed|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per day
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Unlimited Air-condition is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, blue tooth (wireless) speakers
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- Main Saloon combines a spacious and luxury dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- The aft deck has cushioned platform, hard top shade, dining seating for 12
- The front deck also has comfortable seating area
- The sundeck with large Jacuzzi surrounded by cushioned area, 12 sun mattresses outside shower and two seating areas with coffee tables, all under a lovely shade and masts
- Tender boat with outboard engine
- Jet ski
- water ski
- 2 paddle boards
- amateur fishing equipment
- snorkelling equipment
- 12 sun mattresses
- TV, DVD/CD player
- board games, cards
PRICE LIST 2021
MSY Rara Avis
6 guest’s cabins, 12 guests, 33 m, 6 crew
Prices are in euro per week.
01.05 – 19.06.
21.08. – 16.10.
19.06. – 21.08.
13% Croatian VAT is Included in the charter rates.
Charter Price Includes: Accommodation on the yacht, 6 crew members, wages and food for the crew, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: kayak, water ski, jet ski, snorkelling equipment, 5 x SUP, wake board, fishing equipment, LCD TV, WiFi, board games, donut, etc….
Food options (per person per week):
Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 350 EUR
Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 550 EUR
Drinks options (per person per week):
- Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
- All-inclusive alcoholic domestic package (Croatian beer, quality Croatian wines – not premium, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 300 EUR
- All-inclusive alcoholic package (beer, quality and premium Croatian wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic and foreigner alcoholic drinks): 500 EUR
- Non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR
The price does not include: port and marina fees, national park entrances, transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, Jet ski: 150 €/h, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, crew tip.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 6.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski (150 €/h), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
* To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.
A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee).