Romanca is another beauty in our fleet – ideal for larger groups up to 16 guests. This beautiful traditional wooden ship has a huge, attractive sun deck, comfortable eating area for 16 guests and spacious, comfortable inside area. However the main aspect which makes this boat so special is the crew. This family owned boat is in safe hands by its owners for more than a decade now – and they tend to keep it in its best condition by constantly upgrading. Service aboard, leaded by the hostess and manager Andrea, is something that will fully complement your holidays.
In last few years Romanca has been fully renovated inside (new cabins and toilets) and outside (completely new sun deck).
- Yacht category: motor sailor
- Base: Split
- Year of production: 1998/refit 2014
- Cabins: 8 (8 double)
- Guests capacity: 16
- Crew: 6
- Length over all: 28.40 m
- Beam: 7.92 m
- Draft: 3.35 m
- Engine: Caterpillar 570 HP
- Generators: Cummins Onan 27 kw silent, Caterpillar 40 kw silante
- Fuel tank: 9.000 l
- Water tank: 22.000 l
- Max speed: 9 knots
- Superstructure: mahogany, oak
- Cabin deck floor: carpet
- Saloon deck floor: teak
- Sun deck floor: teak
|6 double Cabin||cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double Cabin||cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Separate crew quarters
- The salon has two dining tables and the bar, with various drinks available, as well as some of the finest Croatian wines. Passing through the salon, you reach the interior corridor where 8 guest cabins are located.
- kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens with stainless steel stove, refrigerator, freezer, ice machine, BBQ. One of the most interesting features of this boat is the fact that the crew can do their duties almost completely separated from the clients, so you can have your privacy if that is your preference
- The exterior of the ship consists of the back area, where the outdoor dining table is located, and a big sun deck, which also has deck chairs with mattresses.
- The area is fully covered from sun and can be covered from wind. The sun deck can also be partially covered in case you would prefer not to have so much sun.
- Sun deck is a massive area for relaxing and enjoying, big enough that crew has already organized some weddings aboard.
- Tender boat 5.30 m YAMAHA XL750 100 HP
- Paddle board
- Jetski (150 € / h)
- snorkelling equipment
- water ski
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- WiFiPrice list 2021
M/S Romanca, 8 guest’s cabins, 16 pax, 28.40 m
The above prices includes
Accommodation on the yacht, 6 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, use of leisure equipment on board, tender 5.30 m YAMAHA XL750 100 HP, Play Station 4, WiFi, port and marina fees (not ACI marina). Leisure equipment: canoe, water tube, water ski (60 EUR/h), jetski ( 150€/h), wake bord (60 EUR/h), stand up paddle board, snorkeling equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
Half board (breakfast+lunch): 390 Eur per person per week
Full board (breakfast+lunch+ dinner): 550 Eur per person per week
Extra meal (dinner – three courses) is optional 35 Eur per meal per person
Food discount for childeren:
Children 0-2 years free of charge, Children 2-12 years 50% discount.
Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumation. All inclusive domestic drink package of 220 Euros per person includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package. All inclusive non alcoholic drink package: 100 Eur per person per week. Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits.Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 700 Euros per week.
Crew Gratuity is not included in the price, 5-15% of the charter fee is customary.
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route 1.000 Eur.
Delivery Fee (1.000 Eur) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour. This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
Transfer from/to the airport/hotel: on request
Guided tours: on request
Entry tickets for National parks