- Yacht category: gullet, ketch
- Base: Dubrovnik
- Year of production: 2008; refit 2017/2020
- Cabins: 6 ( 1 master and 5 double cabins)
- Guests capacity: 12
- Crew: 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms
- Length over all: 26 m
- Width: 7.2 m
- Draft: 2.8 m
- Engine: 2 x 270 HP Volvo Penta
- Generators: 2 x 27 kW Onan generator
- Max speed: 12 knots
- Superstructure: Epoxy laminated sapelli Mahogany
- Hull: Epoxy fiber coated hull
- Cabin deck floor: carpet
- Saloon deck floor: carpet
- Sun deck floor: teak
- Shipyard: Fethiye, Turkey
|Guest cabins configuration:|
|1 Master Cabin||cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
|5 Double Cabins||cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.|
- Each of the cabins has its own en-suite bathroom home type with a shower box.
- Each cabin is built in mahogany solid wood, high gloss varnished.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Master cabin has a safe box
- Spacious saloon of 30m2
- Table that sits 12 persons comfortably
- Kitchen galley is below deck, has 12m2, fully equipped, inox, professional equipment
- Separate crew quarters
- Mahogany furniture and discrete decorations create a warm and welcoming sensation
- Dinghy: Predator Avantgarde 5.7m with Yamaha 200HP outboarder
- 2 x Kayak
- 2 x SUP
- Kids dinghy (2m rib)
- Water ski
- Snorkelling equipment
- Amateur fishing equipment
Price list 2021
Gulet Vivere, 6 guest’s cabins, 12 pax, 26 m
The above prices include:
Accommodation on the yacht, crew, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, 12 hours fuel for daily generator use (air condition), complete linen and towels, tender 5.7m + Yamaha 200 HP outboard engine, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, 2x SUP, 2x kayak, water ski, kids dinghy (2m rib), amateur fishing equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
– Port, anchorages and marina fees
-Tips for the crew (5-10% of the charter fee)
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1,000 Euros).
Half board (breakfast+lunch): 350 Eur per person per week
Full board (breakfast+lunch+dinner): 650 Eur per person per week
Extra meal (dinner – three courses) is optional 50 Eur per meal per person
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children 0-3 years free of charge, Children 3-10 years 50% discount.
Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumation.
All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Eur per person includes: Croatian quality wines, domestic beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Eur per person per week.
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee: 700 Euros per week.
A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 5% to 10% of the charter fee).
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route 1.000 Eur.
Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour / This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
Extra generator use: 25 Eur/h
Transfer from/to the airport/hotel: on request, Entry tickets for National park